- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Superfly is one the most famous movie of the Blaxploitation era, with its charismatic hero. It tells the story of the charismatic drug dealer Priest, who wants to do one last transaction of 30kg of cocaine before quitting the game.
With its legendary soundtrack and its depiction of another way for a young Afro-American to rise in the class system, the movie was even cited by black mob bosses as an influence to enter the drug trade game. The opposition it took from the black activists association at the time the movie came out because of its drug dealers’ glorification give it an even more classic status nowadays.
Carry the legacy of Priest with this Superfly Hoodie!