Sekou Toure Guinea Hoodie
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Sékou Touré is the 1st President of Guinea and one of the greatest rival of France as he managed to obtain complete independence for his country. As he refused to bend to Charles de Gaulle, he is considered as the symbol of the African leader who would not accept the domination of the powerful colonial powers anymore.
Pay homage to the spirit of this panafricanist figure and rather fight against the oppression than bow in front of it with this Sékou Touré Hoodie!