Patrice Lumumba Congo T-Shirt
- 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Made in USA
- Short sleeves, Crewneck, Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, comfortable and fitted T-shirt
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
- Return policy: the product will be exchanged if their was a mistake on our side and we'll exchange it once for one size down or up if you're not satisfied
Patrice Lumumba is a Congolese national hero and the one who led the nation to independence in 1960. Self-taught, he fought against the pillage of the natural resources of his country by the colonial power and against the years of repression and humiliation Congo had to bear. Uniting a whole nation behind him, he overthrew the Belgian domination and became the 1st Prime minister of independent Congo.
After a try by the United States, he was assassinated by the Belgium army, becoming another symbol of the occident’s fear of an educated and brilliant african leader.
Be inspired by the great deeds of Patrice Lumumba and don’t let his spirit be forgotten as the powerful colonial nations would have liked. Carry his legacy proudly with this Patrice Lumumba T-Shirt!