Patrice Lumumba Congo Hoodie$49.99
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Patrice Lumumba is a Congolese national hero and the one who led the nation to independence in 1960. Self-taught, he fought against the pillage of the natural resources of his country by the colonial power and against the years of repression and humiliation Congo had to bear. Uniting a whole nation behind him, he overthrew the Belgian domination and became the 1st Prime minister of independent Congo.
After a try by the United States, he was assassinated by the Belgium army, becoming another symbol of the occident’s fear of an educated and brilliant african leader.
Be inspired by the great deeds of Patrice Lumumba and don’t let his spirit be forgotten as the powerful colonial nations would have liked. Carry his legacy proudly with this Patrice Lumumba Hoodie!
We take about 3 to 5 business days to print and send the product!
When will I get my tracking link?
As soon as the product is shipped, we’ll send you an e-mail with your tracking link and tracking number!
Can I return my order?
You can exchange your product for one size bigger or one size smaller for free! We’ll exchange and refund you your product if the product if defective or if we made an error on our side (product, size…). More details here: https://www.blacklegacy.co/pages/shipping-and-returns.
Are the T-shirts true to size?
Yes, they are. For instance, Tarek is 6’3 and 187 pounds and wears XL.