No Slavemaster T-shirt
- 100% Polyester
- Made in USA
- Short sleeves, crewneck, fabric weight 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²), comfortable and lightweight T-shirt
- Printed by high heat sublimation to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
- Return policy: the product will be exchanged if their was a mistake on our side and we'll exchange it once for one size down or up if you're not satisfied
Considered to be the most successful slave rebellion that caused the Republic of Haiti to be founded and more importantly erased slavery permanently, this pristine white t-shirt features a gruesome, yet crucial scene from the rebellion – the first phase of justice meted out by black slaves to their white oppressors in the French colony of Saint-Domingue.
Celebrate the courage and bravery shown by slaves of the sugar plantations after years of being tortured, whipped, and beaten – they fought relentlessly for their rights by punishing their ex-masters, and gained victory. Flaunt your tribute to an independent black nation – place your order now!
If you're like the heroic Haitian slaves and don't accept the oppression of a slavemaster, carry their legacy with this T-Shirt!