Marcus Garvey Jamaica Hoodie
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
"Our union must know no clime, boundary, or nationality… to let us hold together under all climes and in every country…"
Marcus Garvey is a Jamaïcan black leader famous for his call to black union all over the world through is newspaper Negro World and being the creator of the “Back to Africa” movement. He aimed to call all people descended from slaves to unite and go back to Africa and drive off colonial nations out of the continent. He is known to be the most important inspiration for the Nation of Islam and Rastafari movements.
Carry the legacy of this founder of the panafricanist movement all call for unity around you with this Marcus Garvey Hoodie!