Leopold Senghor Senegal Hoodie
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Leopold Senghor is the 1st President of Senegal and an internationally famous negritude poet. He was the 1st African to enter the Académie Française and helped Senegal obtain independence.
Carry the legacy of one the most prominent black intellectual of the last century with this Leopold Senghor Hoodie!