Kwame Nkrumah Ghana Hoodie
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Kwame Nkrumah is the panafricanist Ghanean president who obtained independence for his country. After being imprisoned by United Kingdoms because of his anti-colonialist positions, he finally managed to force the colonial power to liberate his nation. He is also one of the founding member of the Organization of African Unity, which later became African Union.
Pay homage to the memory of one the most glorious advocate of Pan-Africanism and carry his legacy of unity and resistance against the oppression with this Kwame Nkrumah Hoodie!