Jomo Kenyetta Kenya Hoodie
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Jomo Kenyatta is considered the founding-father of the Kenyan Nation. After proclaiming the independence for his country, he remained its president until its death. He was a radical anti-colonialist and an educated panafricanist and helped organize the fifth Pan-African congress along with Kwame Nkrumah. Before the Kenyan independence, he was imprisoned by the United Kingdoms because of his anti-colonial positions but the Kenyan people mobilized, elected him president while he was in jail and obtained his liberation. He is remembered as the president who brought stability and economical growth to Kenya, along with a UN admission.
Carry the legacy of this outstanding African leader, never give up your ideals even when the oppressor tries to shut you down and believe in your brothers with this Jomo Kenyatta Hoodie!