Felix Moumie Cameroon Hoodie$49.99
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Félix Moumié is a Cameroonian national hero, a symbol of Cameroon’s fight for independence and an anti-colonialist. After having obtained freedom for his country, he was cowardly assassinated in Geneva by a French secret agent, who poisoned his glass.
Don’t let his legacy be forgotten and carry his memory proudly with this Félix Moumié Hoodie!
We take about 3 to 5 business days to print and send the product!
When will I get my tracking link?
As soon as the product is shipped, we’ll send you an e-mail with your tracking link and tracking number!
Can I return my order?
You can exchange your product for one size bigger or one size smaller for free! We’ll exchange and refund you your product if the product if defective or if we made an error on our side (product, size…). More details here: https://www.blacklegacy.co/pages/shipping-and-returns.
Are the T-shirts true to size?
Yes, they are. For instance, Tarek is 6’3 and 187 pounds and wears XL.