Felix Moumie Cameroon Hoodie
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Félix Moumié is a Cameroonian national hero, a symbol of Cameroon’s fight for independence and an anti-colonialist. After having obtained freedom for his country, he was cowardly assassinated in Geneva by a French secret agent, who poisoned his glass.
Don’t let his legacy be forgotten and carry his memory proudly with this Félix Moumié Hoodie!