- 100% Polyester
- Made in USA
- Short sleeves, crewneck, fabric weight 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²), comfortable and lightweight T-shirt
- Printed by high heat sublimation to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
- Return policy: the product will be exchanged if their was a mistake on our side and we'll exchange it once for one size down or up if you're not satisfied
"She's the godmother of them all"
Coffy is an exception in the Blaxploitation movies of this period, as it was one of the rare movies to put a strong woman as the heroin. It is the story of a brave nurse who decides to get revenge for the drug addiction of her sister and hunts drug dealers and suppliers, from the lowest enforcer to the top of the chain.
With its amazing soundtrack, the movie managed to make the lead actress Pam Grier an idol with her interpretation of this black woman who wins against the white system and the violence of the American society. This woman-centered Blaxploitation became so legendary director Quentin Tarantino ranks it one of the top 20 films of all times.