- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Black History collection represents some of the greatest Black leaders and events which made History
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
"She's the godmother of them all"
Coffy was one of the rare Blaxploitation movies of this period to feature a strong woman lead. It is the story of a nurse who hunts drown drug dealers and supplier, from the lowest enforcer to the top of chain, in order to get revenge for her sister's drug addiction. Coffy made actress Pam Grier an idol, both with its amazing soundtrack and its interpretation of a black woman winning against the white system and violence of American society. This woman-centered Blaxploitation became so legendary that director Quentin Tarantino ranks it one of the top 20 films of all times. Carry the legacy of a strong and symbolic Blaxploitation woman with this Coffy Hoodie!