Black Caesar Streetview T-shirt
- 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Made in USA
- Short sleeves, Crewneck, Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, comfortable and fitted T-shirt
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
- Return policy: the product will be exchanged if their was a mistake on our side and we'll exchange it once for one size down or up if you're not satisfied
Never Give Up
Afro exploitation, also known as Blaxploitation was depicted in great detail in the 1973 movie known as Black Caesar. This crime drama traces the journey of Tommy Gibbs, the protagonist, featured on the t-shirt in his iconic Fedora and crisply tailored suit, from the ghettos of Harlem to becoming one of the biggest Afro-American mob bosses in New York.
Even though the movie has a grim tone, a deep and meaningful positive message can be unearthed from it – tap into your inner strength to keep going even when circumstances are against you. Laud the spirit and passion of the Black Caesar by wearing this t-shirt!