Black Caesar Hoodie$49.99
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Made in USA
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Blaxploitation collection represents some of the most important symbols of the Black Culture
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African children
Never Give Up
Afro exploitation, also known as Blaxploitation was depicted in great detail in the 1973 movie known as Black Caesar. This crime drama traces the journey of Tommy Gibbs, the protagonist, featured on the t-shirt in his iconic Fedora and crisply tailored suit, from the ghettos of Harlem to becoming one of the biggest Afro-American mob bosses in New York. Even though the movie has a grim tone, a deep and meaningful positive message can be unearthed from it - tap into your inner strength to keep going even when circumstances are against you. Laud the spirit and passion of the Black Caesar by wearing this hoodie!
We take about 3 to 5 business days to print and send the product!
When will I get my tracking link?
As soon as the product is shipped, we’ll send you an e-mail with your tracking link and tracking number!
Can I return my order?
You can exchange your product for one size bigger or one size smaller for free! We’ll exchange and refund you your product if the product if defective or if we made an error on our side (product, size…). More details here: https://www.blacklegacy.co/pages/shipping-and-returns.
Are the T-shirts true to size?
Yes, they are. For instance, Tarek is 6’3 and 187 pounds and wears XL.