Aime Cesaire T-Shirt$29.99
- 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Made in USA
- Short sleeves, Crewneck, Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, comfortable and fitted T-shirt
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Black Legacy is the number one Black Power, Black Culture and Pan-African brand
- Pan-Africanism collection represents the greatest African leaders who fought for independence
- 10% of the profits are sent to SOS Africa to build schools and educate the poorest African childre
Aimé Césaire is a poet, author and politician from Martinique. Anti-colonialist, he is the founder of the négritude movement in Francophone literature, which gathered black authors from all around the world. These black intellectuals disfavored French colonialism and tried to encourage a united black identity worldwide, the point was to negate the colonial idea that the black people was unfit to build civilization and unable to build his own culture.
Carry the legacy of this great author who attacked colonial racism using culture and literature and called for African unity all around the world with this Aimé Césaire T-Shirt!
We take about 3 to 5 business days to print and send the product!
When will I get my tracking link?
As soon as the product is shipped, we’ll send you an e-mail with your tracking link and tracking number!
Can I return my order?
You can exchange your product for one size bigger or one size smaller for free! We’ll exchange and refund you your product if the product if defective or if we made an error on our side (product, size…). More details here: https://www.blacklegacy.co/pages/shipping-and-returns.
Are the T-shirts true to size?
Yes, they are. For instance, Tarek is 6’3 and 187 pounds and wears XL.